COOKIES POLICY DUAL LINK
In accordance with Article 22.2 of the LSSI which states: “Service suppliers can use storage devices and data recovery devices in the terminal equipment of recipients, provided that they have given their consent a er they have facilitated clear and complete information on their use. In particular information about the purpose of processing the data in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal data. Where technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of data may be provided by using the appropriate settings of a browser or other applications; provided that one must proceed to its configuration during installation update it explicitly for this purpose. This does not prevent any storage or access technical nature for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication by an electronic communications network or to the extent strictly necessary for the provision of a service of the Information Society expressly requested by the recipient. “In this regard it is also reportedly excused from compliance with the obligations set out in Article 22.2 of the LSSI. Cookies can be used for any of the following purposes: This does not prevent any technical storage or access for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication by an electronic communications network or to the extent strictly necessary for the provision of a service of the Information Society expressly requested by the recipient. “In this regard it is also reportedly excused from compliance with the obligations set out in Article 22.2 of the LSSI cookies which is used for the following purposes.
- Allowing communication between the user equipment and the network.
- Strictly providing a service explicitly requested by the user. Accepted cookies would be those thataim at:
- Cookies “user input”
- Cookies authentication or user identification (session only)
- Cookies safety.
- Session cookies media player.
- Session cookies for load balancing.
Cookies are a file that is downloaded on websites, and certain websites are sent to your browser and stored on the user’s terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, allowing it retrieve information about the navigation that is done from your computer. Is intended to facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful by customizing its contents.
What is its use?
When browsing our website you are accepting that you can install cookies on your terminal and allow us to know the following information:
- statistical information using the web.
- The ‘login’ user to keep the session active on the web.
- The format of the preferred Web access from mobile devices.
- Recent searches on web services and data customization services.
- Information about the offers displayed to the user.
This site uses both temporary cookies and permanent session cookies. Cookies Session can only store data only while the user accesses the web and permanent cookies store data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session. They are oen used to store information and are only interested in preserving it for the service requested by the user on a single occasion. According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are addressed, the web can use:
- Cookies techniques: They allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements of an order, making the buying process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security features while browsing store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Customization Cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on the certain criteria in the user terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the locale from which you access the service, geolocation terminal and locale from which you access the service.
- Advertising cookies: They enable the management of advertising spaces in the most efficient way, the editor includes them on a website, application or platform providing the requested service based on criteria such as content edited or frequency in which ads are displayed. Cookies behavioral advertising. These cookies store information of user behavior obtained through continued observing of their browsing habits, allowing it to develop a specific profile to display ads based on this.
Cookies statistical analysis: They allow the tracking and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information gathered through such cookies is used to measure the activity of the web, application or platform sites and profile the user navigation on these sites, in order to introduce service improvements depending on usage data that users make.
- Third-party cookies: These that are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that has data obtained through cookies. On some web pages you can install third party cookies that manage and improve services. For example, statistical services of Google Analytics.
The user has the option to allow, block or remove installed cookies on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your machine:
- To set permissions for cookies in the Google Chrome browser: http://support.google.com/chrome/ bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- To set permissions for cookies in Mozilla Firefox browser: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/ habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- To set permissions for cookies in Internet Explorer 9 browser: http://windows.microso.com/es-es/ windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet- explorer-9
- To set permissions for cookies in the Safari browser: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
In some browsers, you can set up specific rules to manage cookies for websites, which provides a more
precise control over privacy. This means you can disable cookies from all sites except those in which you trust.